12 December 2018
Since the implementation of CEPA in 2004, the Mainland and Macao have signed ten Supplements, the Agreement between the Mainland and Macao on Achieving Basic Liberalisation of Trade in Services in Guangdong, the Agreement on Trade in Services, the Investment Agreement and Agreement on Economic and Technical Cooperation. The two sides also signed the Agreement on Trade in Goods on 12 December 2018. The signing of the Agreement on Trade in Goods under the CEPA framework marked completion of a goal of achieving enhancement.
Available in Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Portuguese and English, the CEPA website covers the following 6 areas:
- “Business Opportunities Provided by CPEA”: provides an overview of CEPA, legal texts in different phases, related statistics, and application procedures and forms related to CEPA for download to facilitate citizens searching for relevant information and getting to know the details of the related applications.
- “CEPA News and Publication”: publishes timely the latest information about CEPA, e.g. consultation and signing of Supplements, as well as information of activities. Users can also download issues of CEPA Newsletter to get informed of the development trend of CEPA.
- “CEPA Useful Information”: contains FAQs on CEPA, enabling visitors to make use of CEPA more effectively by referring to previous enquiry cases.
- “Investing in Macao”: provides a guide on investing in Macao, statistics, and links to relevant economic and trade departments of Macao. The taxation system, industry laws and regulations, as well as economic and trade laws and regulations of Macao can also be accessed.
- “Investing in the Mainland”: provides a guide on investing in the Mainland, statistics, and links to relevant economic and trade departments of the Mainland. The taxation system, industry laws and regulations, as well as economic and trade laws and regulations of the Mainland can also be accessed.
- “CEPA Zero Tariff Goods”: provides search functions for Tariff Codes and Rules of Origin, enabling visitors to find relevant information quickly in a more targeted manner.
Welcome to log on to the CEPA website: www.cepa.gov.mo